• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the reason we rescue please look

:cry:
poor bunnies in that really crowded place and the ones in the experiments :cry: some lovely pics in there of happy buns though

couldnt watch the second half... too upsetting to see their little heads stuck in those contraptions

:( i can only hope they're ok now but thats a bit naive of me i think

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Please God, let me win the lottery so that I can help save more of these beautiful little creatures :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just sat and cried watching that video. Some happy buns but the conditions of some of the buns were appalling. I too hope I can win the lottery tonight to help all the poor buns in this world. I do try and do my bit now but with money I would be unstopable. When will the abuse of innocent animals stop ? :cry:

I just sat here say OMG OMG those poor Bunnies its so cruel :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But there was some lovely cute pictures too :love:

the reason we rescue

Hi Val :) could you possibly contact animalaid on info@animalaid.org.uk with this information :( they are trying to get these pet stores closed & any help or info you can give will be of help to them :(

:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: those poor inocent bunnies!!!!! sadly most of those tests are pointless as rabbits are differant to people

Back