• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo :'(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Took this photo on Sunday .. If you'd told me then that in 2 days she would be gone, I'd have never believed it. I didn't have her long, but OMG my heart constantly aches, I miss you so so very much Booey, My crazy lady :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here she is .. Hello Mummy, Can I come in please?!!

photobucketboo.jpg

Becki X

Awwwww Becki you were so lucky to have that short time with Boo. I know you wish it were longer...but you showed her you love her so very much!!

I am always here for you. And Maya sends his love to Tilly

Binky free my beautiful princess, and dont you and Charlie boy be getting up to too much trouble! , otherwise I will make sure my doggy comes and tells you off up there! lol

oh she looks so beautiful

becki you should be proud that you were able to give her such a loving home,even if it was such a short time she was with you. she was able to expierience what it was like to be truly loved

Jayney said:
oh she looks so beautiful

becki you should be proud that you were able to give her such a loving home,even if it was such a short time she was with you. she was able to expierience what it was like to be truly loved

Thanks Jayney .. :cry:

Aww Thank You Laura, I have a few photos reflecting her personality (totally crazy :lol:) ... and im so thankful for them Xx

oh Becki, i feel for you, it's so hard losing a bun, it seems more cruel when they are so young. Thinking of you at this difficult time... sending hugs..

Back