• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sensitive bunny :(

melaniejb

Mama Doe
Just wanted to share with you how sensitive/clever my lovely Poppy is (its also sad too)!

Poppy has always been affected by who is there, she never binkies if we have guests, she binkies a fair bit when its just me here and she definitely jumps up on the sofa if there's food about but her happiest times are when both me and her 'daddy' are home together. She binkies like mad, running round and round, bless her!!

A couple of weeks ago, my boyfriend and I split up and he has temporarily moved back to his parents. He was over last night and when he came and sat on the sofa, in his usual spot, Poppy started binkying...I noticed that she hasn't done any of that since the split. i think she misses her daddy! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyone else have sensitive bunnies who like things to be 'just so' (ie mummy and daddy sat on the sofa, mummy on that side, daddy on the other!!!!! :roll: :lol: )????

awwwww, my buns dont seem as thoughtful as yours, but your story was a little sad, hope you are ok.

Tracey x

Oscar loves it when we are all in the living room Oooing and Aaaring at him he seems to show off more than ever then :D

In one way it's very sweet but on the other side, think how all the poor buns who have to be rehomed for some reason or another must feel :(

I know :( Squidgy loves it in the evening when we're both here. He runs round us both and we sit on the floor so he can groom us. He's forever grooming one of us (my o/h works from home). He's such a loving bunny and loves us both so much, I don't know what he'd do without us. :roll: :D

Dougal gets ever so jealous if Ted is getting all the attention from me! He sits there and grunts till he gets a cuddle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maya is very sensitive....he can't stand it when i'm upset. Always gives cuddles when i am feeling miserable. and tries his hardest with the innocent looks.

Hmm dont know bout Binkying, but I know my 2 are def more responsive and affectionate to me than any1 else, even my partner. He was saying how Honey would never come to him, he's a little timid at times anyway as doesnt like ebign picked up but if I leave the hutch door open he'll wander out on top of the run to say hello, but my partners right - if he or any1 else goes he will hide.

Back