• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do buns throw themselves down?

When they are doing their bunny flops - buns are in the study with me today, and I've noticed j-boy doing it, tis so funny, can't see how comfy that is tho - just throwing himself on the floor like that!

Yeah I always wondered why they do that too :? Bundle throws herself down so hard you'd think she'd hurt herself but she never does..... funny bunnies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buns are silly like that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its Real Cute When They Flop!

m
xx

I think i read somewhere it's because they cant just roll over like dog/cat so they have to kind of lob themselves at the floor lol. Am giggling now just thinking about it.
I got really worried the first time mine did it cos they show loads of the whites of their eyes, looking at you from a different agle and all... but now i just chuckle... good that they feel relaxed enough around you to do it :D:D:D

:lol: :lol:hubby thinks im mad now cos im laughing to myself :D

it kinda freaked me abit when harv done that - wasnt sure if it was normal but after joining here i realise its a bunny thing :lol:

funniest is when they get it wrong and end up going too far on to their backs... :lol: :lol:

:oops: I probably shouldn't laugh... but they always 'rite' themselves!

Back