• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a lot of fluff!

I brushed my buns this evening and couldn't resist taking pictures of the resulting piles of super soft fluff.

Bella fluff:
bella-fluff.jpg

And Marlon fluff:
marlon-fluff.jpg

Post your own fur mounds and help make this the fluffiest thread in the forum! :wink:

WOW!!!

you know i saw someone a while back who was selling their rabbit's fur on ebay (not skinned or anything weird, just what was brushed off)....

Maybe there's a business there!! lol it was certainly much less that what you've got...
#

OMG! they look like a pair of wigs :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: You should start up your own business as a wigmaker! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
omggggggggggggg that fur came off your 2 buns in ur siggie? wow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep! :lol:

I agree about the wig idea though, rather disturbingly Marlon's pile bears an uncanny resemblance to my Nan's hair!

And birds making nests from bunny fur is just adorable. :D

here's Toffee and caramels contribution and i didn't even take much off just a bit round bums and chins :shock:
dec06041.jpg

Are you sure those aren't really long-haired guinea pigs? They look remarkably similar to me :wink: !!

touie said:
here's Toffee and caramels contribution and i didn't even take much off just a bit round bums and chins :shock:
dec06041.jpg

It's so curly! Fantastic job you've done there, how long did it take?

I wonder how big a pile we'd get if all of us combined our bunnies' fur...?
*Imagines sleeping in a huge molted bunny fur nest instead of her bed*

This was quite a quick session as they weren't really knotty. I got my dad to hold them and put toomb raider on for him while i was doing it and i finished just as the film was finishing! If they're molting badly and got really knotty it has taken a couple of hours per rabbit though :shock:

Back