• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YES OH YES!!!!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
My brother is moving back in with his girlfriend, meaning that we will need a shed to put the guineapigs in instead of theu attick where my brother and girlfriend will go which means a bunny shed!!!!!!!!!!YES

BirdieBun said:
oooh when do you think you will get a shed then hun? :D

next week! i am going to attach the run i have but have the hutch as well, so it will go:

shed run hutch

Oh right, I'm not going to give my opinion on guinea pigs being outside as I'll probably get moaned at.

I'm pleased for you :)

@Debs111 said:
Oh right, I'm not going to give my opinion on guinea pigs being outside as I'll probably get moaned at.

Ok what is your opinion? debs the Guniea pig expert! mine are outside

@Debs111 said:

hunny, many people keep piggies out side and we all have our differant veiws on where they should be kept, but as long as the piggies are warm enough, i see no problem them being outside, a shed is almost inside.

Back