• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Star ...A brave bun

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
P1010329.jpg

Say hi to Star .

He has had an absses on his jaw caused by a bad tooth .
he has had an op to remove the tooth and he now has an open wound on his face to allow the abssess to drain and to allow flushing .

We are asking for sponsors for Star to raise money for his treatment (please see fundraising for details)

Hes a lovely cheeky boy and deserves a chance . keep sending your get well vibes please.

the next piccy shows his wound and may be upsetting .....

Angie

Oh my goodness, bless him, but that wound looks quite scary. Well I'm going to wish him all the best for a recovery, brave little soul.

poor little chicken... i really hope he makes a full recovery and really quickly. What a brave boy... my two send their love and kisses

(((((((VIBES FOR STAR)))))))

please keep us updated... either way I'm now going to worry about the little mite and would love to know how he's getting on over the weeks/months...

Oooooh, look at that wound :( He doesn't seem bothered by it though, does he? He oviously knows he's in the best hands.

What a nasty abscess :cry:
But its great to see Star is still.....Errrrmmmm.......'enjoying himself'.... :oops: :roll: :lol:

Please keep us updated on his progress!!

Janex

you can if hes still here Sarah . but hes going to louise soon . shes going to foster him for a while .

gonna break my heart letting him go. i :love: him so much .

what is it about poorly bunnies :? :(

louise will have more space for him . hes in a dog crate here with only 2 hrs excersise a day . :( it would be selfish of me to keep him here :(

thanks for all your good wishes . ill keep you all informed .

we ll be back at the vets tonight .

Back