• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh God I Know What May Happen if the Bucks Are Not Sold..

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( poor babies they are gorgeous, never seen a rex up close but they are still one of my fave bunny types they really are gorgeous would love a mini at some point.

hope these buns get loving homes :love:

I've always thought I'd like a rex one day. I thought I could imagine what they feel like but when I actually got to stroke one it was beyond what I had imagined, gorgeous!

I will have my rex one day!

However hard it is I think we need to stop highlighting breeders stock for sale/free to good home. It’s basically the same as in a pet shop in that as soon as you take a rabbit it will free up space for another.

Rescues are full of rabbits without helping breeders. :cry:

Louise

awww they'r so gorgeous :( see if I had my own house Id never go out (apart from uni and work obv) Id jst have a huge house full of bunnies :)

ellepotter said:
However hard it is I think we need to stop highlighting breeders stock for sale/free to good home. It’s basically the same as in a pet shop in that as soon as you take a rabbit it will free up space for another.

Louise
:thumb:

MY GOD!! I HEART THE DALMATION REX!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:love::love::love::love::love:

m
xx

ellepotter said:

Louise

Sorry..... :oops: :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
ellepotter said:

Louise

Sorry..... :oops: :cry:

Janex

Awww Jane, don't be sorry, there's nowt wrong with wanting what's best for the buns - they still deserve a happy life.

ellepotter said:

Louise

I just don't look, that's the only way I think - I know it's burying your head in the sand and these buns deserve a good home as much as any, but I agree that when rescues are overflowing we should be highlighting them first. If only there were enough homes for all buns but that's never going to happen :(

I agree we shouldnt help breeders or pet shops....but we all know what the alternative is for many bunns- particularily the males :eek: :cry:

Dont be sorry Jane, you're only trying to help and there are a few rescues that have taken in breeder surplus.

Back