• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas bunny runs - Post your journey here!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
It occurred to me today that most of us will be driving around the country visiting family and friends over the Christmas period.

I'm not sure yet how helpful this will be, but it stuck me that this would be a great time to organise any necessary bunny runs... the general idea is that everyone can post up the journey(s) they will be making over Christmas and then if there is one that might be useful for transporting a bun to his forever home in time for Christmas, that can be arranged :thumb:

My OH and I will be driving from Sheffield to Hampton on the 23rd December and then going from Hampton to Lancashire on the 26th (then Lancs to Sheffield on the 28th)

:D

What a great idea :thumb:
I will be going from Uttoxeter (Stoke/Derby) to Bradford on Christmas day and coming back a few days later :D

Not really a Christmas journey but going to Tadcaster > Pontefract > Barnsley > Rotherham from Chester this Sunday (3rd Dec) :D

Plymouth to Southampton 30th December

Southampton to London (SE) 1st Jan 2007 (evening)

London to Plymouth - around weekend 6th Jan. Not sure yet.

Shiv xXXx

Didcot to Plymouth 16th Dec, Didcot - Portsmouth before Christmas and going to Cardiff between Christmas and New Year.

snowy said:
From home to work every day and that includes all over Christmas!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww poor you.. having said that I used to love working Christmas day when I was working on the childrens ward at the hospital :wink:

Now I just get to stay at home on my own with the kids! :?

From Warrington to Cardiff on Dec 23rd and back on 27th. Then from Warrington to Cumbria on Dec 30th and back on Jan 2nd 2007. Kay always has the kettle on for visitors! :D

Leicester to Manchester (Old Trafford) 6th December, 14th Jan and whenever Man U are playing at home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry to Leicester at least twice a week

Back