• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ususal suspects!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
DSC_0496.jpg

Can't take the credit for these unfortunately - my sister is the photographer in the family and she is putting a portfolio together so came up and took some photos of the bunsters :)

NO WAY!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG! LOVES IT!!!

m
xx

ps. Who Dun It?? :lol:

mit said:

:lol: :lol: It's hard to tell!! Charlie's giving it the "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" look, Shadow looks a bit uncomfortable, whereas Ginger and Sam are "acting" innocent - I'll have to get Jane on the case!! And the answer to your question Jill is yes - they did!! :lol: :lol: (They were just edited out so I hear!)

chloaster said:
mit said:

:lol: :lol: It's hard to tell!! Charlie's giving it the "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" look, Shadow looks a bit uncomfortable, whereas Ginger and Sam are "acting" innocent - I'll have to get Jane on the case!! And the answer to your question Jill is yes - they did!! :lol: :lol: (They were just edited out so I hear!)

My moneys on Shadow, VERY SHIFTY!!

m
xx

Back