• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Christmas photos for Auntie Jill

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Love Sam.x

DSC_0471.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0556.jpg

Cindy was going to join in but when she heard how much was being paid she pointed out that Naomi wouldn't get out of bed for that and did a runner!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE bunny Xmas pics but mine wouldn't have any of it. I Crocheted Charlie a jumper (I know, woolwork at 21 IS sad but I in the car for 6 hours and I was bored!!!) and he HATED it. Looked dead cute though, wil no fluff over his body - skinny ******!

LOVE the plant pots - thats blimin brill!!!

How did you get the hat to stay on your buns head - looks like he was enjoying wearing it. Your bun looks like my Jasper.

I'm gonna have to have a go with xmas pics, need some inspiration on shot set ups, so love your plant pot shot!

Aww Sam don't you look so handsome as Santa :love: shame that cheeky Cindy wouldn't join in...I'll tell Auntie Ange to have a look as she has missed you.
Have a great Christmas..give noserubs to all your bunny friends and tell your 2-foots I send a big thank-you and hug for posting these pics xx

All my sisters ideas - she does photography and Sam loved all the attention - he was the only one who would stay still long enough for the hat not to fall off - this is Ginger and Shadows best shots!! :roll: :lol:

DSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

They're gorgeous photos, you can see the other two aren't happy at all but he seems to be quite enjoying himself :D

Back