• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Pru & Saffy.......UPDATE!

rachael1969

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Just dropped my babies off at the vets for their spay......i'm so worried about them :( :( :(

Our vets have a good reputation so i know they are in good hands....but still.....they are my little babies

Would you all be able to send lots of hugs and vibes....? :)

xx

Hey everyone,

The vets said they came out of the op fine :D They are a little bit sleepy but sat up and washing eachother :love: :love:

Cant wait to get them home and lay them on their new blanky :)

Thanks everyone for sending vibes...me and the girlies really appreciate it.

Shall i just leave them in their beds tonight? xx

Awww fab news :D

What kind of bed are they in? If you use hay as bedding, might be an idea to use newspaper and a towel or blanket so they are nice and comfy :D

Yay! good news! :D Keep them warm and quiet tonight, just make sure that they are eating, drinking and pooing. You might have to tempt them to eat with some of their favourite foods - Bundle worried me to death after her spay as she wasn't interested in food at all so I tried all sorts to make her eat! Can't tell you how relieved I was when she starting to nibble a piece of brocolli. Maybe as they're together it will be easier to get them to eat due to natural competitiveness for food. :D

Back