• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
On Saturday you are having Dawn :( - but if you need a male to go with her - I think she is in love :shock:

She's loose (& single) in one of my bun rooms at the minute, but in one of the cages there is my remaining Un-neutered Birmingham bun. Every time I go in, they are grooming through the bars, or laid out next to each other :shock: (bars between them)

oh..was he due to go back to Jane?...If she is desperate for a partner I can pair her up here as have lots of lonely boys...?! :?

I'm not sure what's happening with him. I'm getting him neutered early next week, he's just "waiting" :oops:

Think Dawn is lonely :(

Angie give her a soft toy...it will help and if she looks lonely here I'll bond her with one of my boy buns..she has a few to choose from!

honeybunny said:
Angie give her a soft toy...it will help and if she looks lonely here I'll bond her with one of my boy buns..she has a few to choose from!

I'll try. But she massacred Freddie The Frog :shock:

Back