• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Radish" Belgian Hare.

Chewy

Warren Scout
This is Radish my black and tan Belgian Hare. Its a lovely breed, very athletic, very energetic, not at all nasty and great fun. He can jump 4ft from a stand still! :shock:
Dawn.

oooo2328.jpg

canon1005.jpg

canon1002.jpg

*swoon* he is stunning!!! I've always really liked Belgian Hares and would love to own them one day, the 'pointies' of the rabbit world :D

Chewy said:
This is Radish my black and tan Belgian Hare. Its a lovely breed, very athletic, very energetic, not at all nasty and great fun. He can jump 4ft from a stand still! :shock:
Dawn.

oooo2328.jpg

canon1005.jpg

canon1002.jpg

Oh Dawn , Radish is utterly stunning :love: I adore Belgium Hares, and we have a red hare called FIRECRACKER, bet she would love Radish :p :p :lol: :lol:

Thanks all, for your lovely comments.

Adele.
A girlfriend for Radish, i expect he would be very pleased to meet her! :D

Adele said:
Chewy said:
Dawn.

oooo2328.jpg

canon1005.jpg

canon1002.jpg

Oh Dawn , Radish is utterly stunning :love: I adore Belgium Hares, and we have a red hare called FIRECRACKER, bet she would love Radish :p :p :lol: :lol:

Told ya :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back