• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any news from Bunnylove re Elle??

I think Elle is now back with Eve and is having lots of intensive nursing care.
Eve is syringe feeding(along with running a Rescue and looking after her kids :shock: :shock: ) and Elle is on high dose antibiotics. Poor Bunny will be going back for more treatment to her teeth and the abscess.
Hopefully Elle's previous owners will feel the full force of Karma VERY SOON..... :evil:

Janex

Poor Elle and Eve! she does such an amazing job - when i went to her rescue she had been up ALL night bonding rabbits!

i agree, i hope the previous owners get hit by karma soon...or a bus!

**Bonnie** said:
Poor Elle and Eve! she does such an amazing job - when i went to her rescue she had been up ALL night bonding rabbits!

i agree, i hope the previous owners get hit by karma soon...or a bus!

A BUS would be good..... :evil:

Janex

Bavarian Bunny said:
No, think of the poor bus driver. :shock:

I'd prefer aliens vapourizing them inside their posh car. :D

me too :cry: :cry: i thik she is in discomfort :cry: :cry: so i have re heated her heat pad and cant give her any pain relief :cry: :cry: vet advised not to because of the amount of ga she is going to ned over the next 2/3 weeks :cry: :cry: :cry: because of her weakened state it wont be good for her vitals he also told me not to give her an sweet veg because of her teeth but i have :roll: :roll: a small amount of grated carrot and apple SHES LOVIN IT!!!!! she will not eat pellets :cry: or hay/grass i have gone against my grain and given her that mix by hodson and something :? :? :? good know what happens when i run out it was given to me by healthlands because there babies buns were started on it but they loved the SS so we didnt give that to them plus archie is on it as well because he aso hates pellets, :shock: :shock: :shock: i do get in to bother dont i, and one know where i can buy that rubbish!????

bunnylove said:
beckiboo186 said:
Eve .. You are a superstar!!! :D X

:shock: :shock: :shock: i dont feel like it beck i feel like an old hag! :roll: :roll: sick kids, self and bunny :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww Honey .. I thought about you in the night when I was trying to get something down Boo .. You do such an amazing job. It'll be so worth it. Massive hugs XX

beckiboo186 said:
bunnylove said:
beckiboo186 said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: i dont feel like it beck i feel like an old hag! :roll: :roll: sick kids, self and bunny :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww Honey .. I thought about you in the night when I was trying to get something down Boo .. You do such an amazing job. It'll be so worth it. Massive hugs XX

yep hard work but worth it, someone may need to syringe me soon i cant remeber the last time i ate :shock: now i rember why i went back to smoking, i lived on fags and tea through my twenties :shock: :roll: :roll: whats the matter with boo???

bunnylove said:
beckiboo186 said:
bunnylove said:
beckiboo186 said:

yep hard work but worth it, someone may need to syringe me soon i cant remeber the last time i ate :shock: now i rember why i went back to smoking, i lived on fags and tea through my twenties :shock: :roll: :roll: whats the matter with boo???

Boo's died mate :cry: Fags and tea sounds good to me! X

beckiboo186 said:
bunnylove said:
beckiboo186 said:
bunnylove said:
beckiboo186 said:

Boo's died mate :cry: Fags and tea sounds good to me! X

:shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: so sorry hun, :cry: :cry: i cant keep up with this place atm sorry hun what hapened????

hunny, do you mean dodson and horrel's (sp?) rabbit royale?
my sis feeds this to her buns and i'm sure she would gladly let you have some :wink:
we can post some up if you need :D

colliewoman said:
hunny, do you mean dodson and horrel's (sp?) rabbit royale?
my sis feeds this to her buns and i'm sure she would gladly let you have some :wink:
we can post some up if you need :D

thats the stuff, just need an supplier for when i run out i am guessing i cant take a hard line with either bunny at the moment

If you know a petshop that stocks horse feed they may be able to order it in, as Dodson and Horrel do a lot of horse feed. Or ask any of the petshops that do special orders as I think a few of the main suppliers do sell it.
If not, you can get it here: http://www.gpsdirect.biz/ProductDetails~productID~2897~categoryid~41.aspx but it works out a bit more expensive than I've seen in shops, then you've got delivery on top :?

ETA: Though just noticed it's 20kg rather than 15, so you get a bit more in the bag than other rabbit foods, and postage is £3.99 so works out about the same as a sack of SS, just you get more. Sure it's cheaper in shops though.

thank karly i will take a look i only want a small bag as i dont use mixes and it goes against the grain with me :roll: :roll:

They sell it wheer I get my A&P from, that's a horse supplier. I think they only do the sacks though.

Back