• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG-Can Some-One Do A Bunny Count.......

Definitely 40 :lol: :lol:

Why don't you just walk round your warren and do a headcount :wink: :lol:

awwwwww...Jane you are amazing. :lol:

my best friend is the same she looses count of how many ferrets she has....it makes me laugh. Have heard that animals can sometimes be a substitute for children....could you imagine having 40 screaming kids round your feet.......nah. Me neither. Stick with the bunnies Jane!! :D

Gracie and animals x

Oh Jane!

Bless your little cotton socks! I get stuck remmebering my lots name let alone your 40!

m
xx

:lol:

Someone asked me the other day how many I had & i had to count them off :shock:

I bizarrely had it in my head, that when 5 of the temporaries went Fri/Sat, I would be down to 10, but i don't know how I figured that, when MY OWN buns come to 13...so that means, i got...hang on... 19 after Saturday...although 2 temps coming on Sunday.

I'm aiming to get down to 15 with the odd foster.

Eventually.

:lol: :lol: Jane, so much for stopping at 38, you'd passed it without even realising!

I'm up to 10 now...my hubby still hasn't noticed the 6 fosters round the side of the house :lol: :lol:

It's great - the longer he doesn't notice, the less he can whinge when he finally does - "well if they've been there a week and you haven't noticed, they can't be causing you a problem can they"
:wink:

Back