• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has any one got an Angora bunny?

Monkey

Warren Veteran
I've seen a couple super fluffy and others that aren't that bad. Am used to grooming bunnies as i've got a lionhead but what about angora bunnies? :?

Angores, at least pure breeds, are super fluffy. Many pet owner trim them to help keep the coat easier to maintain though which is probably why you've seen a range of fluff levels :)

I have a couple here that are mine if you are coming sat you can have a look at them

They are extremely fluffy
Elaine

I've got 2 (French Angoras) in my sig, they're quite hard work cause they're big and they don't like being handled :shock: I'm just shaving all the knots out about every fortnight at the moment unless i can grab people to help me brush them in between

touie said:
I've got 2 (French Angoras) in my sig, they're quite hard work cause they're big and they don't like being handled :shock: I'm just shaving all the knots out about every fortnight at the moment unless i can grab people to help me brush them in between

angoras are there different breeds? :shock: smokey is quite large wonder what he is

yes english, french, giant not sure if there are any more :lol:

mine are around 4kg and dont have fluffy heads! Giants are like large english hold on I'll find a link

Back