• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwww.....poor bunny :-(

It's near me. I could maybe help with pick-up/bun run. I'm not taking on any more free ad buns at moment though, still got some neutering to be done on last batch :(

Angie65 said:
It's near me. I could maybe help with pick-up/bun run. I'm not taking on any more free ad buns at moment though, still got some neutering to be done on last batch :(

You do a great job Angie.

Was talking to Sue this morning as she's coming to have a nosey at my old hutch/run on Saturday. Didn't realise you had been bitten really badly?
Lian xx

Calel bit my wrist :D
Tis fine now, lovely scar, but no feeling in my thumb.
Which - actually works out quite well, cos last night I got sommat out of oven & caught my thumb on the top oven shelf. Burnt, but didn't hurt! :thumb: :lol:

Angie65 said:
Which - actually works out quite well, cos last night I got sommat out of oven & caught my thumb on the top oven shelf. Burnt, but didn't hurt! :thumb: :lol:

"Always look on the bright side of life" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angie65 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back