• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The gorgeous Hope

charlies mum

Warren Scout
SV200244.jpg

Hope with Romeo just after I got her this time last year.

SV200341.jpg

Her hiding from me before her girlie op.

SV200672.jpg

SV200670.jpg

SV200673.jpg

Lazing in the sun a couple of months ago

SV200669-1.jpg

couldn't resist adding one of her fella, Romeo

Hope these worked out ok, i haven't used photo buckt for ages. X

[/img]

My word! Hope is identical apart from her white leg... which funnily enough, Bertie is all black apart from his white splodge on his nose and the tip of his left paw is white :love:

Thank you so much for posting those pictures of her and Romeo. She is gorgeous. Her hair behind her ears is even long and straight just like Teddy's.

I don't know if Hope is the same but with Teddy, he always looks like red squirrel colour in pics but is a different colour when you see him for yourself?

OMG, I can't get over how beautiful she is :love: :love: :love: :love:

Shes a little tinker tho. bit of a digger............ one day she'll escape!!!!!

I'll get some new pics later and post them, They were in the run last night and i caught romeo balancing on top like an acrobat just about to make his big escape but luckily as i came out of the shed and startled him so he fell back in to the run!!!! my heart was in my mouth. I'll wrap up and take the camera out for their SUPERVISED play time.

aaawww they are both adorable! I love Hope's colour.. gorgeous! They do look really well suited to each other with their matching manes :D

Back