• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon Bennet Is.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....the most gentle Bunny. Jill let me adopt him from HoneyBunny's and she had been told by his previous owners that he tended to be aggressive.
Well if he ever was he certainly isnt now. He is one of those 'perfect Bunnies'. Clean, eats what he should and not what he shouldn't and is sooooooo sweet with his friend baby Aisling.

I LOVE GORDON BENNET!! :love:

Picture160.jpg

:D :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
.....the most gentle Bunny. Jill let me adopt him from HoneyBunny's and she had been told by his previous owners that he tended to be aggressive.
Well if he ever was he certainly isnt now. He is one of those 'perfect Bunnies'. Clean, eats what he should and not what he shouldn't and is sooooooo sweet with his friend baby Aisling.

I LOVE GORDON BENNET!! :love:

Picture160.jpg

:D :D

Janex

Hmmm, yeah, he looks really agressive - NOT!
He is such a handsome, gorgeous bun!

Well a lot of people giving bunnies up make up reasons.....or it could be that he now knows what a lucky bunster he is :D
As always a great pic and lovely to know he is well loved

Back