• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HAD TO SHARE THIS...funny

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Star our rescue big bun with a jaw abssess is running around my living room for some excercise .

well my son just came downstairs to fix some supper (picture this ...he was wearing just shorts and hes 19 :wink: )he walked back through the living room carrying a tray with cornflakes, milk , sugar and a bowl on it . Star suddenly jumps up and runs around him biting his ankles :shock: . son shouts mum the rabbits biting mi feet :shock: :shock: :? . i roll about laughing :lol: ...son jumps on sofa saying get him then hes getting mi feet :? . I laugh more :lol: :lol:

awwww crikey . havent laughed that much in ages . :lol:

dont know why he did it he doesnt usualy chase people :lol: :lol:

ohh a son didnt spill a thing :wink:

Angie

ShivyRex said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(picture this ...he was wearing just shorts and hes 19 ;) )

Are you trying to entice us with your 19 year old son??? :shock: :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmmm now i have the need for a bowl of cereal :roll: but we've got nesquik :D :lol: :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
Are you trying to entice us with your 19 year old son???

:shock: no :oops:
just setting the scene .
wouldnt be the same if you didnt picture him right :lol: :lol:

Hehe thats alright then :D:D Just thought I'd ask seeing as there are some racey ladies around here someplace ;) hehehehe

He was lucky it was JUST his feet.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

huge credit to him tho for not spilling anything - imagine being scared of a little fluffy bunny!!! thats something to tell his mates on his 21st! :lol:

Back