• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

starting to worry now!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock:
just given the buns their second helping of hay and as i was dishing it out i heard myself saying 'oooo yum! smells great, there's bits of leaf and everything in here'

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I LOVE the smell of nice hay and as for Simply Grass... well, it's just yum! :lol: Herbal hay smells gorgeous too :love: I want to eat it! :lol:

im sat by the computer nibbling on the excel apple snacks and finding them incredible moreish

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

must admit I do notice the diff in hay and that now - like in an emergency i will buy the hay from Asda as it'll do for bedding and a little nibble, but wont buy their wood shavings as find the bits quite big and sharp, and a cpl of times found big pieces of wood in the bag i bought 1 time.

Bought hay in Aberdeen 1 time not long ago as was going to get home too late 4 pet shop, and its lovely, nice and green and has loads of whole heads on it and stuff, so thy'll b gettin more of tht :D

i normally get bobb martins hay as mine love the stuff and it smells fantastic but the other day i tried (not personally) some from the pet shop, it smelled very nice and it had seed heads and things in it just like normal hay but when i got it out of the bag i thought hmm this doesnt look as appatizing as the other stuff and b***** me if the buns didnt like it as much! so went to sainsburys and bought 3 kg of nice hay so we dont run out again :D

we were having a conversation in the pet shop the other day about their small animal/bird dried fruit treats and were saying they were very nice :lol:

Back