• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rusty

luvabun

Warren Veteran
will download some more but isn't she looking healthy :D

DSC01195.jpg

I just love the way my buns sit in one pot and eat out the next :lol:

not bad for a 7 year old blind gal eh :wink: Sue (of Sooty and Sue) will swoon when she sees this as she's met our Rusty and was smitten :love:

Jay, she has such a personality as well :D I took them to Greenfields recently as I was staying there whilst Lorna had a much needed break but I didn't want to leave my own buns unattended. On open day, Rusty and Spike were in the clinical room where everyone walks past to get to the garden and talk about turn on the charm :roll: it was up to the bars with big eyes and a nose for rubbing :lol: both of them totally threw themselves at the mercy of everyone... I kept having to say through gritted teeth "they are not for adoption, they are MINE" .....

luvabun said:
not bad for a 7 year old blind gal eh :wink: Sue (of Sooty and Sue) will swoon when she sees this as she's met our Rusty and was smitten :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Trust me I AM swooning!! She is not only a beautiful girl she just has the most wonderful nature too :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Sue&Sooty said:
luvabun said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Trust me I AM swooning!! She is not only a beautiful girl she just has the most wonderful nature too :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:lol: :lol: taken loads of pics of them in the kitchen, where they have to stay overnight 'cos I can't securely close the hutch... will try and download the pics, all I can say is they really loved the willow ball full of SS :lol: Rusty says Hi to Auntie Sue *said fluttering bunny eyelashes*

rustykins039.jpg

and enjoying the willow toy. It's painstaking putting pellets in it but fun to watch them forage for their food *makes note to get some more quickly especially as the chins destroy one in a day* :lol:

rustykins011.jpg

Awwwwwww :love: :love: What a fab start to my day!! Rusty pics fix!! :lol:

The boys both said 'Ahhh' too! They knew who she was straight away, I didn't even have to remind them!!

BirdieBun said:
awwwww Jill what a fantastic photo she is truly stunning I want her :love:
Get your paws off, she's mine all mine :lol: :lol: :lol: Like Sue said, she really is the most sweet natured rabbit as well, utterly adorable :love:

luvabun said:
BirdieBun said:
awwwww Jill what a fantastic photo she is truly stunning I want her :love:
Get your paws off, she's mine all mine :lol: :lol: :lol: Like Sue said, she really is the most sweet natured rabbit as well, utterly adorable :love:

Awwwww sounds like you are smitten Jill :D

Back