• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emergency!!!! lots of vibes please!!!

I got home and got the bunnies out as normal.....

Went upstairs and noticed blood on my pillow, and it was fresh!! - I was thinking oh maybe ones just got a scratch or something...

Then I turned round and Isaacs balls are lying on my bedroom floor!!! and there is blood everywhere....

I screamed and came flying down the stairs.... I called the vets and told them, they said come straight away.... unfortunately I didnt even have time to put snowflake with him....

He's got blood everywhere and all over me....
I just dropped him off at the vets and they were going to give him anasthetic and stitch him up straight away cos he was bleeding so much....
They said they would call when I can collect him, but they will make sure its tonight cos they would rather he was with me for the night....

He's lost a lot of blood - I thought he would go into shock, but he doesnt seemed to have noticed anything....

So yeah please loads of vibes!!!!

on a lighter note, it was the cute locum we saw, who is quite good....
we bumped into the main vet, who lost her partner suddenly 3 weeks ago ... she looked exhausted bless her.... so vibes for her to - Thankyou!

OMG his actual balls? How did that happen? Have I missed something? I hope he feels better soon.

OMG.. thank God you saw it quickly :shock: how on earth did that happen

and p.s. thank God for cute locums :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OMFG!!! Poor Chap!!!

Sending Vibes!!! Any news on him yet??

My Finger are Crossed!!

m
xx

Back