• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you spare a vibe for Boo?

animus

Mama Doe
Becki's little baby Boo is having some difficulty breathing, the vet said she is a very poorly bunny :cry:
I don't know anything more as Becki was too paniced to go into detail but can we please send them both some healing vibes?

Best wishes to you both chick :love:

Aww no, Poor Becki and poor, poor BOO, my heart sank when I read the title! I have everything crossed shes okay, sending healing vibes their way! :cry: :cry:

Just been speaking to becki on MSN boo is still really poorly and becki is very upset keep sending all the vibes i'm sure becki will see this and keep u updated

Thank You Everyone. Im not so sure what to say really, Boo's a really poorly Girl :cry: .. I'm sure all your vibes will help my angel though. Jane, The Vet sent her home, she said it'd stress her too much to keep her in. Shes just lay here, lifeless. Too weak even to swallow from the syringe .. :cry: Can't stop the tears atm :cry: :cry: X

Back