• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch, should I?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
There is an add in the paper for a hutch for sale, it sounds great but here it is:

guineapig/rabbit hutch, large, insulated, removeable trays, play pen with cover £50

I would find out what the dimensions of it are first :thumb:

If you're confident on the phone then you could ring the seller yourself, or otherwise ask one of your parents or a brother or sister to ring them and ask for you :D

Who is this hutch for? Your buns or piggies?

it depends on the size, but i will have too save up some money first becuse i only just managed to take bandit to the vet

I would say that if your pets are already housed properly then you should save the money in case another trip to the vets is needed. :)

cherylwares said:
I would say that if your pets are already housed properly then you should save the money in case another trip to the vets is needed. :)

Was going to suggest that too :thumb:

Beth,

I don't want this to sound mean, but you really should start thinking about what the priorities for your pets are. It sounds like you and your mum have struggled with money for getting Bandit sorted, and animals are so unpredictable that there may be another emergency just round the corner (I hope there isn't).

If you do want another hutch for your piggies in the summer then I would think about it nearer the time. I know you love your pets but acting responsibly is a major part of being an owner and I don't think that under the present circumstances buying another hutch is the right or sensible thing to do.

Putting it really plainly, that hutch won't be much good if things go wrong and there are no piggies to put in it by next summer.

Back