• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Lottie & Louie my new babies !

Steph

Warren Veteran
We have been looking to rescue two giants for a long time now. We have scoured the country for two for 8 months to no avail. Well its always been my dream. All the buns and piggers and cats are rescues. Well my Guy took me to Preston last Friday to collect two lovely French Lops, brother and sister. Little Louie will be done at 16 weeks and Lottie when she is ready. Well they are stunning little babies, not that little actually and are 9 and a half weeks old. Guy had arranged this all two weeks ago. Well below are the babies. Louie is the agouti and Lottie is the agouti butterfly. They are so cute and lost in the giant hutch right now. They are eating Allen & Page breeders and growers pellets mixed with readigrass, hay adlib and a inch of carrot each. So long since I had baby buns, infact never had buns that age ! Mr C & Joey were rescues at about 6 months. I do hope you like them :D

Please click to enlarge.

I was thinking about your 'surprise' and wondering if you'd got some buns! They're gorgeous :love:

With you saying they're from Preston, are they from Shirley at Lancashire Lops by any chance?

Yes they are ! Highly recommend her, excellent warren. Lots of great advice etc. I just love them so much already. Mr C and Joey are even admiring them too ! :lol:

When I was thinking of getting bunnies I went to see Lancs Lops so I know how excellent her set up is. I know someone who's got a couple and they are so friendly and lovely.

Before I was able to get any from Shirley, I fell in love with Pippa then rescued MJ to go with her, so that was the end of my French Lop dream (for now anyway :lol: )

Can't wait to hear more about them, enjoy :D

they are beautiful

i have looked at shirley's lops in the past and she does look like a really good breeder - im sure you will have some great times with your frenchie pair :)

Aww, beautiful buns, my two are from Shirley too, we had quite a few visits there and she made us very welcome every time. If they're anything like mine they'll be well & truly settled in by now!

Back