• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluffy toy?

I've seen in the picture forum that some of you have given your babies stuffed bunnies.

I think I'd like to give my two one - see what they make of it (would make some cute piccies!)

I'm just worried that they might chew it (not that they are chewers) and eat something they shouldn't. I've got a ted but he's tummy is full of beans, so I'm not giving them that.

Any advice on what is ok and what isn't?

Reading this back this seems sucha stoopid question! :oops: oh well, i just wanna be safe!

I gave Simba a teddy when he was a solo bunny and he used to groom it all the time. I also gave Fifi one before she joined my two but she pretty much ignored hers. They all ignore them since they are together so i dont know if a pair would pay it much attention. I didnt get any special bear.. it was one of those grey ones from clinton cards.. which my ex had bought me and i didnt really want anymore but he didnt eat it.

I've given Carmel a little teddy, it hasn't moved since I put it in her hutch, she's not interested in it at all! No signs of chewing or licking! Will leave it in with her though she might come round to the idea, seeing as she didn't like the idea of a boyfriend!

I ordered mine a couple of the pink bunnies off Ross Rabbits, but as they already live as a pair I will have to see if they show any interest!

The toy bunnies were a bit bigger than expected too :lol:

Back