• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha day to my 2 very special boys...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Sorry guys, this is going to be a picture overload :oops:

It's been a whole year today since I got my beloved Teddy and Bertie :love: :love:

These tiny little guys arrived at my house and I just totally fell in love with them :D

This is the little guys not long after they arrived...
bunnies.jpg

A bit of a poor quality pic but this just makes me gush... its soooo cute :love:
DSC00236.jpg

They grew up a bit and turned in to very playful little boys... got me in to trouble when they chewed a hole in the carpet :oops: :oops: :oops:
100_0208.jpg

Picture222.jpg

So much so, they wore themselves out

Bertie making himself comfy on the sofa
bunny.jpg

Teddy having a little rest
100_0203.jpg

Brotherly love :love:
100_0271.jpg

Playful Bertie
Picture225.jpg

Peek-a-boo Ted
Picture227.jpg

Mummy's drawing of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
untitled.jpg

Chilling out in the garden
DSC00441.jpg

Dining Al-fresco
DSC00438.jpg

My adoreable baby Ted
DSC00436.jpg

And the equally adoreable baby Bertie
DSC00437.jpg

Then we moved house and T&B got their own bedroom :) Oh yes... and they grew a lot :shock:

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

They even got a new friend called Hamish :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dc33bb36.jpg

Unfortunately, he was a bit of a trouble maker so we had to move him out ;) :lol:

I've not been able to take any new pictures as I left my camera on and drained the batteries... clever or what?! :roll:

But these two boys have given me so much love and pleasure over the last year. I totally adore them.

My big fluffy Bertie and my little baby Ted, Happy gotcha day!!... I love them more than life itself and I hope this is only the first of many more years to come :love: :love: :love:

Hope you enjoyed the pics guys :D

What a lovely post Lynda :D They are lucky bunnies to have a caring mummy..hasn't the year gone quickly? And I do still feel so bad for thinking Teddy was a girl..hope he's forgiven me :D Give them both a big cuddle from me :D xx
(and spot that pic in my siggy!)

awww hun what a fab post! I think its amazing how much Bertie has changed he dont look like the same bun! Awwww you love your little guys so much :love: I am gonna find out where u live to do some napping :lol:

Thanks guys :D

Jill, I am sure Teddy has forgiven you, he's not the type to hold a grudge ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carys, Bertie has changed soooo much... he used to be small for one, now he weighs a ton, and has just turned in to a massive fluffball... he's gets fluffier by the day! And I will be double and triple locking the doors and windows to avoid any nappings!! :wink: :)

charlies mum said:
Happy gotcha day................. from their sis Hope :D :D :D

Wow!! You've not been on here for ages!! :)

How is the beautiful Hope these days? :love:

I bet she looks a lot like my Teddy?

Send her some nose rubs from us :D

I pop in from time to time to check up on you all, haven't posted in a longwhile though. I have an assignment to write so this is the perfect distraction.

Shes fine, looke the double of Teddy, I'd mix them up if they were together for sure. I'll post a few piccies in a bit. XXX

charlies mum said:
I pop in from time to time to check up on you all, haven't posted in a longwhile though. I have an assignment to write so this is the perfect distraction.

Shes fine, looke the double of Teddy, I'd mix them up if they were together for sure. I'll post a few piccies in a bit. XXX

So she is obviously beautiful then as is Dexter, and Polly :)

I'll look forward to those piccies :D

I'm so sorry to tell you Lynda that.......

I'm coming to nap Bertie :twisted: :twisted: He is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bootiful :love:

Back