• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopefully My New Bunny Will Soon Be Here......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Meg.jpg

This is Meg whom I am adopting from Nicola3 once transport from Devon can be sorted.

Janex

Meg is a complete darling with the sweetest nature. She has little tufty bits of fur which makes her look like a teddy. When I first took her in she was extremely fat from being kept in a tiny cage inside a breeders shed. Her feet were a real mess and she was scared.

She is such a dear you wouldn't have known she had been treated so badly.

I will be overjoyed when we can work out a way of getting her to Jane.

It will be lovely for her to be settled in her new home and I know that she will be spoilt and well cared for with Jane :D

Sadly I know that there are many others left behing but I hope that I may be able to rescue some more when I have found the others new homes. All they want is a place of sanctuary, some food and some fuss.

The dog is Mille, my border collie. She's getting on a bit now and is about 11 years old but is fantastic with the bunnies. (Please excuse the stae of the grass, we were in the middle of raking all the moss out and putting new grass seed down :oops: )

I hope she will be able to get to her new mummy soon.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

It beggars belief that anyone could 'cull' her just because she is 'old stock'...... :cry: :evil: :cry:
When she arrives here I hope to eventually bond her with my handsome Orange Rex Hal. I think they will make a lovely couple :D :D

Janex

lovely meg :)

Have you sorted how shes getting to you? I wonder if its worth asking Shivyrex if shes going anywhere near you for Christmas?

She lives near Nicola i believe and im sure shes mentioned having family in london...worth a try?

mandy said:
lovely meg :)

Have you sorted how shes getting to you? I wonder if its worth asking Shivyrex if shes going anywhere near you for Christmas?

She lives near Nicola i believe and im sure shes mentioned having family in london...worth a try?

I have been talking to Nicola about this already :) Hopefully I will be able to take her up in the new year but it depends on whether I am going straight to London or stopping off in Southampton for the new year celebrations. If I go straight to London it's not a problem but obvs the Southampton thing throws a spanner in the works. I'd be happy to bring her to Southampton and someone transfer her to Jane. Hopefully something will be sorted.

Fingers crossed

Shiv

I may be able to help with a bunny run, hopefully going to visit my Nan in Plymouth on sat 16th December their and back in one day :shock: :? :?

I could bring her back here to Didcot would someone be able to do the final leg to Jane????

Let me know if I can be of help....

bunnies said:
I may be able to help with a bunny run, hopefully going to visit my Nan in Plymouth on sat 16th December their and back in one day :shock: :? :?

I could bring her back here to Didcot would someone be able to do the final leg to Jane????

That would be great as I might be able to bribe Raine with a few Mince Pies if she does the Didcot-London bit!!

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
bunnies said:

That would be great as I might be able to bribe Raine with a few Mince Pies if she does the Didcot-London bit!!

Janex

Lovely bun Jane. She and Hal will make a stunning couple!

If Raine can not be bribed - I can do the last leg as I am not far from Didcot. I don't eat mince pies though :lol: :lol:

If you need me, let me know.

Beaney said:
Jack's-Jane said:
bunnies said:

Janex

Lovely bun Jane. She and Hal will make a stunning couple!

If Raine can not be bribed - I can do the last leg as I am not far from Didcot. I don't eat mince pies though :lol: :lol:

If you need me, let me know.

Aww thank you!!
I dont eat Mince Pies either....... :mrgreen:

Janex

Back