• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby guineapigs need home

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
i wnet to morrisons today and saw two female guineapig babies that need homes, i was tempted but then i thought about what you guys said so i was wondering if any one could take them?

I saw them in Belper morrisons and they are in Belper, but i forgot to get the phone number but the add said:

2 baby female guinea pigs for sale, honey coloured, £8 each

not trying to be depressing but these guineas are for sale..as are thousands of others.....please don't be tempted to buy them Beth..well done for not doing so.. so far!
I don't think anyone should be encouraged to buy these animals..as has been said so many times before it only encourages people to think they can make money by breeding. If someone can persuade the owners to give them up then that's different.

Also can you answer my offer to rehome your piggies..posted in your other thread?

have answered :D sorry for the delay, been at school all day :D

i wasn't planning on buying them as i have enough guineapigs i already have have 6 and thanks to my cousin, i may have a few more soon :roll: :shock: they will need homes though

Back