• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

say hello to Twinkle everyone

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Here she is (the possibly pregnant one I posted about on rabbit chat) she's so tiny compared to my other bunnies :D and she's a helicopter :lol: sorry the qualities not great, I didn't want to scare her with the flash just yet!

nov06075.jpg

nov06078.jpg

nov06074.jpg

nov06071.jpg

MY GOD!!! She sooo tiny and cute!!! How old is she?? 5 months? Is she the one that might be mated?

:love::love::love:

m
xx

I think she's 6 months the lady was a bit vague and yes she was mated last weekend you can see how small she is though, this is Sugarplum aged 9 weeks drinking from the same bowl :shock:
oct06044.jpg

nov06071.jpg

hopefully if i can bond her with fudge :D He's not the most sociable rabbit though so i think it's going to take some time. They spent 10 mins on the sofa together yesterday when i picked her up and came home in the same carrier and were fine.

When i got home and opened the box Fudge came flying out looking all stressed and charged up the stairs to get some peace though so we'll have to see if he'll accapt a partner. I'm hoping as long as he has somewhere to get away he'll be ok.

Back