• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle (photo overload)

Hi peeps, I just wanted to share this lot with you.

A couple of weeks ago my MD asked me to take some photos of his dog (he wanted a good photo of the dog so that he could send it to an artist to get a painting done of it for his wife for Christmas). He lives in the most gorgeous house, large grounds, tennis court and electric gates etc (oh would I dream for a house like that).

Anyhow it was the first time I have photographed a dog, and for that matter the fist time someone has asked me to take photos for them, so I was quite nervous!! But I thought I would share the results with you, I hope you don't mind?

This is the one he chose to get the portrait from:
IMG_1912-02_filtered.jpg

He also wants a small version of it printed and in a frame, so I've tidied it up a little (not that he asked me to but I've done it anyhow):
IMG_1912-02_filteredc.jpg

I couple of others I liked:
15-Nov-06-026.jpg

IMG_1938-01_filtered.jpg

IMG_1939-01_filtered.jpg

Thanks for being patient enough to look!!!

mit said:
:love::love::love:

How are your photos always soooo ace looking!! What camera do you own??

m
xx

I have a canon 20D, it's a digital SLR!!

Oh.. I forgot to mention what a lovely dog Truffly was, I'm not a dog person but he even made me want to have a dog!!!

Awwww lovely but I cannot see the portrait pic :(

I love the one of him looking up!! And I LOVE choccy labs!!!

I've put the photo back, I only registered with Photobucket last night and I was playing around a bit with it and lost the link :roll:

Thanks for everyone's kind comments, he is an adorable dog, although I was a complete nervous wreck taking them & showing them to him!!!

Willow_Warren said:
I've put the photo back, I only registered with Photobucket last night and I was playing around a bit with it and lost the link :roll:

Ahhh I see. I have to say I quite like all the leaves around him. But that's because I love autumn and I think it looks cool!! :D

Back