• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, she's not in it for the money

:shock: Good greif!
Could she have put it in the wrong section? Are any other animals referred to as does/bucks?

At least it will stop impulse buyers! And they are vaccinated too so hopefully they get some good advice to go with them.

Yes, good they are vaxed. Just can't believe they sell at that price - she doesn't even say they are a particular breed.

animusuk said:
:shock: Good greif!
Could she have put it in the wrong section? Are any other animals referred to as does/bucks?
"Doe a dear a female dear..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
IsabelM said:
"Doe a dear a female dear..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

........'Ray' a drop of golden sun
'Me' a name I call myself
'Far' a long, long way to run......... :lol:

Janex

did you try out for maria jane? ALW would have bagged you like a shot :lol: :lol: :lol: i can just picture it now you in one of those awfully fashionable dresses, in a field singing to wee little ones with all the bunnies wagging there tails too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sew - a needle pulling thread....
La - a note to follow sew .......
Tea - a drink with jam and bread (bred) .....
That'll bring you back to doe, oh doe, doe .....

£80 - let's hope that puts people off - but for her to be breeding all kinds I just don't know :?

Jaypot said:
La - a long, long way to run .......

Jay we are destined for the stage....!!! 8) :lol:

Janex

Ok....does this have anything to do with the Sound of Music? I saw that they had a show looking for a Maria.....I have never watched that movie, I am not into musicals and movies where people sing too much. We call that Schmalz. :lol:

But yes, 80 Pounds is a lot, even for giants. :shock:

Jack's-Jane said:
Jaypot said:
La - a long, long way to run .......

Jay we are destined for the stage....!!! 8) :lol:

Janex

THANKYOU seriousely so much for posting the rest of the words. I only knew up to where Janes had left off and it was driving me mad...well not that mad, I've just been off down the pub! :D

Bavarian Bunny said:
Ok....does this have anything to do with the Sound of Music? I saw that they had a show looking for a Maria.....I have never watched that movie, I am not into musicals and movies where people sing too much. We call that Schmalz. :lol:

But yes, 80 Pounds is a lot, even for giants. :shock:

Yes it is sound of music :D it's the sort of song they make you sing in school choir. :wink:

well shes nit in it for the money

Am i the only person in the world that has NEVER seen the sound of music :? :shock: :?:

Re: well shes nit in it for the money

rabshan said:
Am i the only person in the world that has NEVER seen the sound of music :? :shock: :?:

No, I haven't just know(ish) that song. I thought I was the only one who hadn't seen it :D

You know, parliment are now passing a bill that will make it compulsory to view TSOM by the age of 12. If you don't it will be punishable by death by Gillbert and Sullivan.

Back