• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know what I did to deserve that . .

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
But I got loads of bunny cuddles today :D
I brought my foursome into the house this afternoon for some playtime and first Gismo climbed up onto my shoulder to snuggle into my neck (he loves to do this!). Then he jumoed down and Lucky got up on my lao and lay down for strokes. Then Jam climbed on top of her to get some attention :lol: So I picked him up with my other arm. Then Gismo hopped up on my knee for some strokes and Honey put her feet up on my other leg.
I felt like a mother of triplets :lol: Trying to make sure they all got enough attention!
They stayed there for ages. It was really lovely :D
Its nice to be loved :lol:

:lol: So THAT'S why!
Honey was ther too :D I just got two paws on my leg from her. She hasn't quite worked up to sitting on my lap, but she'll get there :D

Spacegirl said:
:lol: So THAT'S why!
Honey was ther too :D I just got two paws on my leg from her. She hasn't quite worked up to sitting on my lap, but she'll get there :D

bless them all :D

Aww :D I was woken up this morning by Nina jumping on my bed, but she had the thoughtfulness to stay for a 5 minute cuddle before I had to drag myself up!

Back