• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To make you smile - Fliss, Oxo and Possum :)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here are a few piccies of the terrors :D

This is Fliss after having a drink too many :shock: :lol:
fliss091106002.jpg

Ooops, falling out of bed whilst still drunk :roll: :lol:
[/img]
fliss0911060021.jpg

OK, I'm awake now, so where are the celery leaves? :roll: :lol: :lol:
fliss0911060022.jpg

Next is Oxo - he adores Scoot's little chair and is usually found collapsed upside down in it with his little crossed legs up in the air :lol: :lol:
Who's that over there then? :lol:
[/img]
Oxo2511060016.jpg

And what do you want Father? :shock: :lol: :lol:
Oxo2511060017.jpg

And here is Possum - isn't he gorgeous and sooo like Fliss :shock: He's a little devil and you can see it in his eyes - well, the one that isn't blind that is :? :lol:

Here I am :lol: :lol:
Possum21106.jpg

Can't find me nooooooww :p :p :lol: :lol:
[/img]
possum241106037.jpg

I'm worn out with all that playing so I'll have a snooze on the dirty washing for a bit 8) :lol:
possum241106031.jpg

They are all doing well and Possum is going to the vets on Thursday to have a health check, see to his bad eye and get an appointment to be de-plummed :shock: :oops: When the time is right maybe he will bond with Fliss :D [/img]

I am too Jill :D He lets me hold him upside down in my arms and I give him lots of kisses and cuddles - he's adorable. Yet when John goes to get him he lunges at him and growls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strange isn't it how bunnies have favourites..one of my own permanent bunnies, Daisy, always goes for my hubby,yet with me she's a real softy :shock:

OH MY GOD!!! They are looking Fab!!!

Such Cuties!! Your doing a Super Job with them!!

Woot! :D :D

m
xx

They look so happy with you Jay :love:

You and the many other fantastic bunny carers that visit this forum have restored my faith in the human race. Thank you

Jaypot said:
Yet when John goes to get him he lunges at him and growls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww poor John :lol: :lol: Do you think after what he's been through, he's scared of men in general? I'm sure all the other bunnies love their daddy though :love:

Jay, you have brought this bunnies on so well. They look 100 times better than when they first were featured. They look so content and happy and didn't they just deserve this second chance. You are fantastic. We love to see how they are doing, keep them coming.

Hi jay and john :wave:

Oxo , fliss and Possum look great . :D

Tracey says those pics of Possum have made her eyes leak . She does miss him but can see hes perfectly happy . :( :D

keep us updated please

love Angie and Tracey (oh and the driver my OH Mick :D ) x

They look lovely!!
So well and so FLUFFY!! :lol:

A question about Vetbed- How do yo manage to keep all of it looking so NEW?
With daily washing mine seems to go all flat and 'tired' looking very quickly. Am I washing it on a too hot cycle (60 degrees).... :? :?

Janex

BirdieBun said:
Awwwww Jay they look so well I am sorry for what I said what lovely photo's :love:

That's alright Carys - I can understand when people get such a shock but we know we try our best with the little ones that end up like this - they are frail creatures in one way but so hardy in another - if they want to live they will :D
I adore them to bits :D :D :D

I do mine on a 40% wash - and then bunged in the dryer :D It costs a fortune in electricity, water and soap powder :shock: Is it vet bed you have or the profleece? I always find the profleece stays a lot better than the actual vetbed :D
I've had some of my vet bed for five years and it still looks great :D Don't forget, you can give it a brush after washing and drying with a nylon fibre brush and it brings the pile back up :D

Jack's-Jane said:
They look lovely!!

With daily washing mine seems to go all flat and 'tired' looking very quickly. Am I washing it on a too hot cycle (60 degrees).... :? :?

Janex

Jaypot said:
I do mine on a 40% wash - and then bunged in the dryer :D It costs a fortune in electricity, water and soap powder :shock: Is it vet bed you have or the profleece? I always find the profleece stays a lot better than the actual vetbed :D
I've had some of my vet bed for five years and it still looks great :D Don't forget, you can give it a brush after washing and drying with a nylon fibre brush and it brings the pile back up :D

Jack's-Jane said:
They look lovely!!

Janex

Thanks Jay, I'll try the cooler wash and after wash grooming!!

Janex

Back