• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fold away bunny runs

Monkey

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know where i can buy a fold away bunny run?

At themoment i have a pets at home wooden one with a lid on it to protect the bunnies from the local cat population. The thing is cos its wood and as i can't dismantle it and put it away its gone all swollen with the rain and doesn't fit together properly anymore. Also, my bunnies love chewing and are destroying it!! :roll:

Please help!!!

Cheers for that :D I've seen that one but am concerned as theres no lid so would have to balance stuff on top. :?

Any other ideas?

Monkey said:
Cheers for that :D I've seen that one but am concerned as theres no lid so would have to balance stuff on top. :?

Any other ideas?

It is in seperate panels so a lid/roof can be made by attaching the panels on the top :D

I have one of these for the buns, and the piggies too....

i_62451_g1.jpg

www.trixie.de

they come in three sizes. fold flat, don't rust, and Bindi can't knock this one flying!! :D

I know it come with no shelter, but that means i can change it depending on what animal is using it.

Monkey said:
Dur me :p Just noticed the ebay link!! :D

It came really quickly as well :lol: :lol: Its good, if the grass is too wet I can also set it up on the patio :thumb: :thumb:

Back