• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas sigs

Karly

Banned
Just posted about this in Eve's thread but thought I'd see what people thought.
Would anyone be interested in a Christmas sig (like mine and the one I did for Becki) in return for a donation to Eve? Something around £5 - know a sig isn't much for £5 but I don't have time to do loads (as they do take a while, especially one like mine) and I don't think smaller donations will add up to much if I'm only doing 10 or so.
Could probably manage a signature and matching avatar though, so you'd get a little bit more for your money?
100% of the money would go to Eve, would be best if you could send it straight to her rather than through me as the costs of passing it on will cut into the donation.

ETA: Oops sorry if this should be in fundraising :oops: Just wanted to know if people would be willing to pay that much before I started doing it

raine said:
Thats good idea. Ill have one, what do I do.

If it seems like a few people are interested I'll check with Eve how she wants donations and then stick a thread in the fundraising section :)

WHat about doing general siggies as well?
OR you could do seasonal ones, like Easter, Summer hols, Halloween etc

This could then be a year round way of getting donations for all the needy bunnies out there.

That was the plan but unfortunately I don't have the time - I've got a mini zoo of my own to look after, and as much as I'd love to be one of these super people running rescues who can do everything and then some more, I'm not!
But I can put aside some time for a a few Christmassy ones. Will whack up a template later on today (not at my own desk today so can't sneak on as often! :lol: )

Just to bump this up, I'll start doing it now :oops:
OK, everyone who wants a sig needs to be prepared to donate to Eve. The donations should go straight to Eve - the paypal link is on her site and is going to be easiest.
PM me with the selection of photos to use, limited to a max of 4 as I don't have time to be making huge sigs unfortunately :?
Let me know what you want it in best detail as possible. You can leave it open too, and I'll do whatever I think suits the pic best, just let me know.
If you want any specific text etc. on it let me know!
My sig is an example, as well as Becki's. There's more examples here
http://rawr.swizzlesticks.net/art in the signatures folder
I'll do a max of 10 for now and will update this thread when all the spaces have been filled, and get them done ASAP.
Donation is £5 please - remember that it's not just a sig you're getting, but the satisfaction of helping buns out for Christmas :)
I'll also include matching avatars in the price if you want too, just let me know and include a pic :)

Spaces taken: 0/10

Aww :( Yeah, not the best time for some people, but figured it was a nice incentive for those who could spare the money as a donation, so they got a little bit back themselves (as well as the happy feelings you get from helping animals out!)

Karly said:
The donations should go straight to Eve - the paypal link is on her site and is going to be easiest.
Spaces taken: 0/10

Have you checked that the link is working, a number of the links on the Briar Patch website have not worked for a few months.

Thanks for that. OK, the payment goes to briarpatchrescue @ aol.com (minus the spaces before and after the @, don't want to cause Eve to get any spam!). I'll confirm your PM when I recieve it and then if you can pay and I'll send the signature as soon as I've been told the money has been recieved :)

No one after a sig? What about for a non-fixed donation, as much as you can afford, though £5 would be nice if you could do it. It seems a lot for something not "real" but it's a donation for a rescue rather than a price :)

OMG, as if Tracy's bunny wasn't cute enough already. That looks sooooo cute. :love: I think I'll ask you to design my Christmas cards for next year. Bit to late for this year, I've just sent them all off a few days ago. Last minute, as usual.
Good job, Karly. :thumb:

Back