• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what cleaner??

colliewoman

Mama Doe
can i use to try and get the stains off of the bunny house floor?
i just posted some pics and having seen them on screen am embarassed at the state of my floor :oops: :oops:
vinegar is great for the litter trays, and virkon is what i usually use but the laminate and the lino has a textured effect and builds up grime really quickly and i cant get it out :?
if i put the buns out to grass and bleached it, would it be safe for the buns to come back into when its dry?
the bunnies dont care, but it doesnt look nice :(
i think i better start saving for a new floor :roll:

If you bleach the lino in your shed, please do ensure that it is properly ventilated and dried before you or the buns go back into it. It is often the chlorine gas which is given off by bleach which is the problem.

It is also advisable to wash down with hot soapy water after you have cleaned anything with any cleaner to ensure that any potentially toxic substances have been removed.

thanks for that, i dont think i'll risk it as they have free range of the whole floor. i would never forgive myself if i missed a patch, of it got in the cracks etc and hurt them.
cheekytikki suggested neat white vinegar on the other thread, so i will try that. if that doesnt work i think i will put up with the stains and get some new lino asap :wink:
of course banning them from the box of earth and balls would help....... :lol:

Back