• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thought i best update the stinkers

colliewoman

Mama Doe
its taken a little while, but i have some new pics :D

baobab, spindle (black rexes) monkey puzzle (orange rex)
birchs bum and aspen;
party029.jpg

feeding time at the zoo;
party038.jpg

action shot;
party034.jpg

and another;
party035.jpg

and little ebby, who likes to keep her feet clean :roll:
she is the sweetest bun i have ever had, but not the brightest candle in the pack :lol:
party027.jpg

though she can get onto of the chest freezer :shock: :? bib agent in the making i reckon :lol: :lol:

please excuse the interesting stains, the laminate on the floor is horrible and i cant get the grime out :oops:

Ooooh they all look adorable! And I love the giant hay rack, they'll certainly never be short of hay, will they :lol: :lol:

i have to fill it twice a day :lol: :lol: :lol:
shall i let you into a secret?
its half of one of those stainless steel drainer thingies for putting your plates in when you have washed up :wink:
the other half is in the crate at the far end :D

My. My. Now that is a Big Hay Rack! :wink: 8) :lol:

Your Buns look soo cute and your Set Up is Super!!
Really Good. Love the Box full of Balls.

:love::love:

m
xx

awwwww they are all adorable (and love the names :wink: ) i made a big hay rack like that but left it upside down when i went to find the cable ties and the buns started playing in it like a tent :roll: :lol:

have you tried undiluted white vingar on the stains? i had terrible bunny urine stan on my laminate (with a bit of squished poo added for extra measure) and i was literally having to scrape it off the floor i put on the vinegar and it all fizzled up then whiped with a scoring pad and it all came off easy as anything :D

mit said:
My. My. Now that is a Big Hay Rack! :wink: 8) :lol:

Your Buns look soo cute and your Set Up is Super!!
Really Good. Love the Box full of Balls.

m
xx

thanks mate! underneath the balls is earth, they have great fun lobbing them about all over the place :lol: :lol:
then digging all the mud out and weeing on it :roll: hence all the stains :roll:

vicki, i bonded my lot, your go next :lol: :lol: :lol:
little ebby looks all weeny again now i've put her in with the rexes, bbut i dont think she's going to get much bigger now, phew :lol: :lol:

What works on walls!! The vinegar works lovely when you can swish it about and leave it to fizz, but I'm struggling to get boy-flicking-wee stains out of hutch walls :lol:

Loving the bespoke hay rack, a far better use for something designed for washing up!

i shoved corrugated plastic between the crates and walls etc, much easier to wipe wee off :wink:
i still have white spray up the stable doors though, i thought about leaving it so i could always have a permanent reminder of why de plumming is a good idea :lol: :lol:

'so the reason i neuter the boys is demonstrated behind you on the door, yes it really does reach that high, hmm? eye height? well i suppose it is yes!'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back