• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would this be ok for the buns to sleep in?

Vetbed would be better. I had one of those and had to give up on it when it got nibbled :shock: Didn't want the buns ingesting any of the foam

I agree :) If you wanted something more bed shaped you could get a small plastic dog bed and line that with vetbed :)

mine don't seem to like sleeping in/on soft things. they'll snuggle up on the carpet when they're out but when I put them to bed they prefer to lie on plastic, even if it's covered with towels/fleeces they'll dig at it to get to the nice plastic underneath.. odd buns!

When jack came back from her spaying i gave her hot water bottles and wheat packs and everything and she didn't want them!!

mine love sleeping on the sofa..especialy on piles of clean washing. so i went out and bought them a fleece dogbed...the end result was they abandoned thair litter tray in favour of weeing in thair new (and expensive :roll: ) bed.
i guess i should be thankfull they never wee on the sofa. :wink:

my advice?...go with a square of old carpet/vet bed or piles of old towels.

rabbit like tunnel that shield themselves, not open space. You better off get the bunny a small tunnel or a "cave"

Its a great idea. I have always wanted to buy my buns one of those. But they are just no interested in these types of thing. My buns are Hardcore and seam to like the ran and the cold. :roll: :lol:

m
xx

i have one of those in Harveys pop up tent in his outter house.he loves snuggling up in there. mine was only 1.99 from wilkos and looks exactly the same as that one.

trick is to have a lot of different surfaces for him.

Harvey loves sliding flat onto one of those kiddies plastic table mats you can get... also on magazines. then other times he likes to flop on the tiles on the fireplace... other times he pulls the vetbed off the radiator and sleeps on it...

really depends on his mood and how hot/cool he is i guess!!

sarattie said:
other times he pulls the vetbed off the radiator and sleeps on it...

really depends on his mood and how hot/cool he is i guess!!

Awww!! Bless'im!!!

:love::love::love:

m
xx

bumble3130 said:
i have one of those in Harveys pop up tent in his outter house.he loves snuggling up in there. mine was only 1.99 from wilkos and looks exactly the same as that one.
Yeah ive seen them in Wilkinsons.. alot cheaper! My three also have pop up tents to sleep in although if i put towels or vetbed in them they pull it all out and prefer to be straight on the lino :roll:

Back