• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cant we get this porr bunny out???

aww, she looks like a cat all curled up like that! :D I looked at her but she was too far away! If this other bunny falls through I maybe able to help if she could be got to me. It depends what the vet says about the emergancy spay tomorrow though

:cry: :cry: look at the other ads by this seller.. .she wants lionheads, mini lops and suitable accomodation for breeding rabbits in :cry: :cry: :cry: and to think this one is a reject 'cos she carries the "no mane" gene :cry:

ive e-mailed that seller 3 times, as you mentioned before about taking her Eve- no response.

So if anyone is interested in helping her it would probably be better to ring.

This breeder has had the same ads going for many weeks now. And I think someone from RU e-mailed them and got no reply. :?: Not sure, but there were enough people at one point for doing a bunny run.

There's also this lovely harlequin named Kendal, in Northampton..... :roll: Free to a good home. Wish I could take him. :(

mandy said:
ive e-mailed that seller 3 times, as you mentioned before about taking her Eve- no response.

So if anyone is interested in helping her it would probably be better to ring.

i know you did mandy i was hoping someone from near there could get her and help transport her down her, being near xmas and many people traveling to see family and friends worth a shot!"

I'll be travelling from Leicester to Mid Wales in the next 2-3 weeks...towards Wrexham possibly have to consult map?! :? .so if someone can pick her up and keep her til then I'll take her.

and Bavarian bunny so you have a link for the northants one?

poor little thing she looks so sweet as well. this forum breaks my heart sometimes - i want to save them all... I'm in south wales and it's about a 4 hours drive (more on the train as I dont think hubby would drive me) and I'd SOOO take her in a second if i had the room but I already have two in a tiny house and we're not even supposed to have them

sending her good vibes as she deserves a loving home, not someone who doesn't want her as she doesnt have the right genetics.

Back