• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the amazing mountaineering Lola!

when we first got Lola she was overweight and extreeeemely lazy

she's been on a diet though and looks really well for it.

last week she hurdled over a 2ft barrier to romance (or biff possibly) Mr Gus

then she attempted to climb on the blanket box in her room to get to the treats that i keep in the cat carrier on there - she ended up getting half way up then pulling the cat carrier on her head and i found her upside down in the cat carrier on the floor still eating the treats!!

today we've come back from the weekend away (brother looking after them) and she's managed to climb onto the window-sill via the arm-chair. she did seem quite excited to see us - not bad for a 4 year old 14.5lb bunny :D

still im now worried as i think she might end up abseiling the baby-gate to get to Gus :lol:

i think mischievous is her middle name

having said that she is now fast asleep in her cat tent cuddled up to her toy rabbit - obviously all the excitement has worn her out!

Awww, she sounds like great fun!

I love watching Ted and Dougal when they go off on an adventure mission! (Usually exploring somewhere they are not allowed - i.e anywhere in the house!)

Back