• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look what 8 days off work can do! 7 bonded!

ah144

Warren Scout
Eve so kindly offered to take 3 of these buns but after 8 days of living with 2 of my other bonded groups in the kitchen they are now all together.....outside!!!

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

bless em!!

thanks guys :) just glad it happened and glad i can sleep in my bed tonight as oppose to the sofa!! :oops:

well after being told by a vet that the dumped ones were all boys, when i went to my vet for neutering he informed me that 1 was a boy and the other 2 were girls!! so anyway in the group are 2 males and 5 girlies :)

Wow!!! I love to see mobs of buns together and well done to you, it must have been nerve racking... off for another peek

yes it was!! octavia ( black and white) and alice (large white, helicopter ears!)keep hiding behind things and whenever any of the others went past they lunged forward at them!so took everyting outa the kitchen and just left large litter trays filled with hay and toys in there for the duration!
worth it in the end :)

Awwww, they all look gorgeous! I love big groups of rabbits - not that I have the room to do it myself. :lol:

What a fabulous group. I was looking at these three little ones and wondered what became of them. How lovely they are together. Worried about a vet who can't sex :lol:

Well Done You!!! :thumb:

Im gonna try to re-bond my girls tomorrow! Scared!

Fingers Crossed!

m
xx

Well done! I love to see them in big groups like that (easy to bunnynap..... :wink: )

Back