• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im the proud owner of a little monkey!!

johannapage

Warren Scout
I was cleaning Rosie out this morning and she decided to jump on my back and nuzzle my neck. no matter how much i moved she stayed put!!

anyone elses do this????

woodstock said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's gonna be hard to explain at work ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every bun I've had does that! :roll: It kills!! :lol: Rosie is goorgeous btw, Looks like my T-May! :D X

LOL, i've always thought they looked similar...is Tilly-May as naughty as Rosie is!!!!!????

It didnt hurt i was just killing myself laughing, she was being soo affectionate!!!

LOL, i didnt mean for one minute she was naughty!!!!

Just wondered if the B&W lops have a tendancy to have that 'butter wouldn't melt look' then as soon as your back is turned their newly cleaned cage is a state!!!!!

johannapage said:
LOL, i didnt mean for one minute she was naughty!!!!

Just wondered if the B&W lops have a tendancy to have that 'butter wouldn't melt look' then as soon as your back is turned their newly cleaned cage is a state!!!!!

Nah .. Your right, she is naughty :lol:
Just trying to dig out a photo of when she was young to show you how much she looks like Rosie on your sig, although she looks like a proper baby? T was about 3-4 months when i got her :) X

Not v.good but ...
P1010140.jpg
X

awww,

Rosie was 7 weeks old when I had her, which makes her.....umm.... about 6 and 1/2 months oldish

She still wont let her ears lop properly, she runs around with on half up and the other completyl down, then she will be all curled up with both down!!

I think she wants to be an uppy eared bunny sometimes!!

Back