• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooooh I've acquired some more babies

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Well Eve has taken Mikey back to Briar Patch, as he is getting all mature and is nearly ready for de-plumming, and in his place I have received:

HPIM1245.jpg

HPIM1244.jpg

HPIM1243.jpg

HPIM1241.jpg

HPIM1239.jpg

:D

There seems to be a mix of 2 litters - the 2 slightly bigger ones are girls, the 3 smaller ones are probably 2 girls and a boy, or could be 2 boys and a girl. The younger litter are still tiny, probably not much more than 6 weeks old, so no risk of pregnancy at the moment so they will be off to the vets this week for their myxos and another attempt at sexing!

We think the white one (with blue eyes :love: ) is a boy, and possibly the white one with black ears too. But not really sure at the moment to be honest, hopefully it will become clearer within the next week or so.

:lol: :lol: Five...plus one fatty in a separate hutch who has come for the AlisonA diet and fitness regime. We snuck her in via the garage when hubby wasn't looking, and I'm working on the theory that they can't be seen from the back door, it's freezing cold and he has no reason to go outside, so he probably won't even notice :lol: :lol: :oops:

Oh my goodness they are adorable!! More that adorable... lovely... gorgeous... cute... delectable.... dalightful...

Got to go back and have another look!!!

How easily do you think they would rehome if I named them Baytril, Septrin , Metaclope, Cylap and Maxolon?

OMG they're soooo cute! :love: :love: Reckon that's quite a bargain you got there, 5 for the price of 1! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
How easily do you think they would rehome if I named them Baytril, Septrin , Metaclope, Cylap and Maxolon?

Dunno but maybe the drug companies might like to sponsor BPR for the free advertisement!!

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
AlisonA said:

Dunno but maybe the drug companies might like to sponsor BPR for the free advertisement!!

Janex

do you think :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The grey/brown and white one is my favourite. But the one with orange and white is also verrrrrrry sweet. Oh, they all are. *sigh*

They are such little cuties!! i would love to foster buns but OH said no as he is scared he would get too attached an not want to give them up! :lol:

Hi Alison - I didn't know you were taking the babies as fosters!! that is brilliant. I saw them at Gillian's earlier this morning and they were all so gorgeous and inquisitive!! The ones with blue eyes are just stunning.

You are lucky to be their foster mum - they are sooooo cute!

Let us know how they get on.

Cathy

I really don't know how fosterers/rescues can let bunnies go I think I'd have wall to wall buns especially babies :D

Back