• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post adoption check

Suzanne

Mama Doe
We are getting post adoption checked today by the RSPCA where Dandelion came from. We've had him 6 months now - time flies!

I don't know what the guy will think though as we have the four buns in the shed (loads of space tho), Willow in the downstairs room still smelling a bit and now a cat with the homemade bandaged foot!!!

At least that Branch of the RSPCA is taking a responsible approach to Rehoming. Some dont even bother doing a pre-adoption home check :shock: :roll:

Janex

I'm sure your check will go fine! :D They will just be checking that your bun is well cared for :D Good luck and let us know how it goes!

All went well :D He was very please with the situation. I told him about Willow and his poor situation and he's taken the name of the pet shop to bring it to someone's attention. I know the pet shop has previous with the RSPCA so hopefully he might get another visit.

Back