• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Spike

luvabun

Warren Veteran
..one of the Oxford bunnies. Sorry, no more pictures as he's faster than the speed of light and I've not been able to take a pic for ages :roll: :lol:
As all he knew in his previous life was a 3 foot hutch on a shelf, living in a bigger hutch with a gf and access to a garden was obviously an alien concept to him at first. When he first went on grass, he would raise his back - it was like he really didn't know what it was or want to get his belly wet. But now..... the minute I open the hutch, he flies out and it doesn't matter if it's pitch black... that boy loves his freedom.... rain, hail, whatever... open the door and he's out, loving it :D It's getting harder to catch him as he's cottoned on to all my tricks... even food doesn't work now as an inducement to get him back in the hutch :lol: :lol:

some pics I did manage ....

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

Hiya Jill - Spike and his lovely lady Rusty are looking fab :D

Bet that's fun chasing his round the garden enticing him back in the hutch :wink: Looks like they still love their herb pots :D

Back