• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo-Strange behaviour

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Boo is such a strange little girl! She's so lovely, V.soppy and loves her cuddles, But there are two strange little behavioural things i kinda wonder about. The first one is, When she gets over-excited, she sometimes goes wild, and will just fly at you (Didnt really matter so much, but its started getting a little dangerous as she tends to do it in V.private places :shock:) .. she doesnt attack, just kinda cling on to you :? The second, Is she has like an obsession to hide her head under something .. anything at all - a blanket, me, Till, hay .. just anything. Guessed she might be scared but it certainly dont come across that way :? No worries if you cant help, I'll love my little Booey - weird or not!! :roll: X

Hmm, Thanks guys ... I knew she wasn't right, Just found her with half a wood louse hanging outa her mouth :? :lol: :lol: X

bunny_burrows said:
Don't worry, Millie likes to hide under her bed as well and then hop around the run with it over her! :roll: :lol:

Maybe she wants to be a tortoise.

beckiboo186 said:
Hmm, Thanks guys ... I knew she wasn't right, Just found her with half a wood louse hanging outa her mouth

:lol: Silly bun syndrome for sure.

Back