• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Lops

mit said:
Whats the diference in between a Mini Lop and a Dawf Lop??

m
xx

Mini lops are funny shaped ... Sorry, but it's true :oops: Katie .. Is Munchie def. a mini lop, and now a dwarf? Its a little difficult to tell from photos but they do look quite different in the fur. Dwarf lops are cuter :oops: X

Spacegirl said:
Is that her in your avatar? From the picture she looks more like a dwarf?

No that's Charlie... Boo is her little black lop :)

I'm going to go and weigh Tia! She's like a feather! :lol:

I have no idea!!
I know her mother was definately a mini lop but I've only been told her father is too. Looking at the photos Alison posted, I'd say she looked more like the dwarf but her nose isn't as squishy.
She weighs 2kg though, maybe she is a dwarf? or a cross between the two?

animusuk said:
I have no idea!!
I know her mother was definately a mini lop but I've only been told her father is too. Looking at the photos Alison posted, I'd say she looked more like the dwarf but her nose isn't as squishy.
She weighs 2kg though, maybe she is a dwarf? or a cross between the two?

Yeh Maybe a cross, shes cuter than a mini :oops: Mini's have kinda squashed faces .. Sorry Sally, I was asking Katie if Crunchie is def a mini, I already know Boo is. And Charlie def wasnt :wink: X

Snowflake definitely looks more dwarfey than mini to me, her nose is a bit pointier and narrows at the end, much more dwarf loppey than the ran-into-a-wall minilop effect :wink:

AlisonA said:
Snowflake definitely looks more dwarfey than mini to me, her nose is a bit pointier and narrows at the end, much more dwarf loppey than the ran-into-a-wall minilop effect :wink:

Thats exactly what mini's look like :lol: Laura tells me off for saying Boo's cute in a really ugly duckling type way ... but its true!! :oops: :lol: X

Boo has also got mahoosive round eyes hasn't she, she constantly looks surprised to me :lol: :lol: I think she's boo-tiful :love:

What does everyone think about Bundle? My OH bought her as a baby and was told she was a mini lop, but she's grown huge! :shock: She's nearly 3 now and is easily a foot long in normal sitting position. I've attached a couple of pics taken on Saturday. Dunno what she weighs cos we haven't got any scales! :lol:

25.jpg

The second one is her trying to sneak into a room she's not allowed in!

25-1.jpg

Back